The museum booth at the Thunder of Niagara Air Show, June 8 -10, 2018, was a popular spot for air show visitors with the Bell Rocket Belt and Bell Lunar Ascent Stage Engine. We shared a booth with our friends from Moog and the Aero Club of Buffalo.
- Museum volunteers ready to greet the public!
- Future rocket girl!
- Sharing a table with Moog and Aero Club of Buffalo.
- Volunteer Robin discusses the Rocket Belt with a visitor.
- Roy Lindberg and the Bell P-39 not far from where she was built.
- Business end of the Bell P-39.
- There's no shade quite like wing shade!